Bird Mites

Asked September 6, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT

Are you interested in doing any further research on bird mites infestation of human? There are enough people suffering with no answers in sight that a protocol could be invented and profit realized therefrom.

Alexandria Virginia

1 Response

You should visit your primary care physician for a thorough examination. If there is some type of parasite causing your problem, the physician should be able to see them.

Below are a couple of links to information that you may find useful: and