cover crops for soil managment

I want to improve the soil quality and health on 70 acres of pasture land in Titus County.
I have spent some time lately viewing some u-tube presentations by the University of Missouri talking about cover crops. Some of the presenters were: Ray Archuleta, Jill Clapperton, Rick Henley, Howard Buffett, Rob Meyers, and Gabe Brown.
I want to start improving my soil quality, raise a cash crop, or livestock and perhaps even harvest seeds for cover crops as a business venture.
What steps should I begin toward these goals?
Sincerely
Fletcher Smith

Titus County Texas business ideas running a business small farm issues pastures and forages small farms

I would first recommend a soil test to determine soil fertility and what if any amendments would need to be made before planting anything. Cover crops are valuable and can be used in multiple ways. I would be happy to discuss with you the various ways cover crops can be used. My phone number is 903-834-6191 in Overton, TX. Your county extension agent is another valuable resource.http://counties.agrilife.org