Post emergent herbicide

What post emergent herbicide can I put down next month along with Amaze ( pre-emergent) to kill grassy weeds including Jonhson Grass? I have a Bermuda grass lawn that the builder laid in mid April. So far, all I've done is apply a organic fertilizer in June, mow once a week & constantly pull weeds. I know the soil wasn't properly prepared by the builder. I also know to wait until the middle of next month to apply Amaze & then apply it again around mid February. I also plan to apply Medina fertilizer next month. I was just hoping I could also apply a post emergent product at this time? I live in San Antonio. Thanks in advance for your response .

Bexar County Texas

The best control of Johnson grass is mowing the lawn every five days and using it's reserves up. A non-selective herbicde like Roundup that contains glyphosate sprayed now in the center of the weed is the best product to use. Remember, to spray early in the morning on a non-windy day. What ever the herbicide touches it will kill. So, take caution on how it is used and always read and follow label instructions.

Sincerely,

David Rodriguez -Extension Horticulturist
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
Bexar County