lead coulter

Asked August 21, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT

From memory, this refers to an extension service article concerning harvest of peas which recited the use of

"A standard combine with a lead coulter..."

I am a farmer faced with the tangled vines of a forthcoming pea harvest, and would appreciate a brief explanation of what a "lead coulter" on a standard combine might consist of.


Bob Hufsmith



1 Response

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.