Electrical engineering

Asked August 15, 2014, 6:24 PM EDT

I want to power three 240V appliances using a battery, an inverter and an alternator.
Guide me.....

Outside United States engineering

1 Response

This question needs to be answered by an electrical engineer. I suggest you contact your local engineering firm.