Asked August 15, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT

Im looking to start a seedbank for Washington County, but want to make sure I fill out the correct paperwork. Is there anything you can do to help me? Thank you!

Washington County Pennsylvania horticulture

1 Response


You should contact the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture directly with this question. This seems to be a fluid issue at the moment; see this newspaper article from Cumberland County:

At issue is the Seed Act of 2004, and I don't know exactly how PDA is enforcing this with seed libraries/banks/swaps. The regional PDA office is in Gibsonia: 724-443-1585.