I have a peace lily, only purchased 1 month ago. Why are the leaves getting...

I have a peace lily, only purchased 1 month ago. Why are the leaves getting large black spots on them? I am keeping it in indirect sunlight, indoors, not sitting in water. The leaf I took the picture of did not have the black spot yesterday.

Dorchester County South Carolina houseplants peace lily possible leaf spot

The photo of the leaf looks overexposed but looks like the plant was subject to a leaf spot disease. Since your plant is new, it is possible that the plant may have already been infected with this. At this point, remove the affected leaves and focus on proper care. Do not overwater.
Peace Lilies are sensitive to chlorine in the water, so in metropolitan areas where it may be heavily chlorinated, it's best to allow the water to sit overnight to allow the chlorine to dissipate before watering the plants.
See the attached link from Clemson on care http://www.clemson.edu/extension/hgic/plants/indoor/foliage/hgic1512.html