Glyphosate

When you answered my question several weeks ago you recommended i use Glyphosate. I am buying 1 gallon of Fluridone from Lakerestoration.com I don't see anything called Glyphosate. Can you tell me another name for that? My Daddy's pond is in great need of it. I would like to order it from one place if I could. Thanks for your help and looking forward to hearing from you...

Hardin County Texas

Rodeo is a glyphosate containing herbicide which can be used for aquatic weed control. However, you need to carefully read the label and make sure it applies to your situation. Also, there are restrictions on applying herbicides to ponds. In Texas this is regulated by the Texas Department of Agriculture(TDA) so you should check with a TDA office before buying or applying herbicides to a pond. Link here provides information regarding aquatic weed control in Texas.
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publications/pwdpubs/media/pwd_br_t3200_082a.pdf