How do I get rid of chamomile?

I have about two acres planted in fescue. A few years ago, I paid someone to disk the pastures and seed them with fescue. The fescue seed must have had a large contamination with chamomile. I dug up and reseeded one of the acres this spring but it still got overgrown with chamomile. How do you recommend that I rid the pasture of the chamomile....of course, I'd love to keep whatever fescue is there but at this point, I am willing to do just about anything to get rid of the chamomile.

Bernalillo County New Mexico

Weed issues in newly seeded areas, especially when soil disurbance occurs, is not uncommon. Weeds are opportunistic, and will outgrow most cultivated crops (including grass). Each state sets a limit of weed seed contamination that can not be exceeded, so I normally do not see seed sources as being a source of weed outbreaks. To control chamomile, products containing metsulfuron (Ally or Cimmaron) or aminopyralid (Milestone, ForeFront, GrazonNext) are effective. Read and understand the label direction, rates, timing of spray, and add surfactants as recommended for best control.