I am a prominent breeder of Silver Fox Rabbits from Sykesville, MD. I am very...

I am a prominent breeder of Silver Fox Rabbits from Sykesville, MD. I am very interested in providing replacement rabbits to some of the youth who lost rabbits in the terrible incident during your fair. If you learn of any 4Hers who might be interested in raising Silver Fox rabbits, I would provide a pair of rabbits, free of charge to them. I don't want names, and as a 4H leader here in my county, I feel it would be better if the distribution was handled through adults on your fair board, or extension employees. I could also talk to friends of mine in the American Rabbit Breeders Assn. to see if any one else would be interested in doing this as well. The tricky part will be in arranging transportation for the rabbits. :) My name is Jo Mladjenovich, and my email addy is jkmlad@aol.com. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

District of Columbia County District of Columbia

can you tell us more about which fair you are referencing that had youth who lost rabbits and what the terrible incident was? it will help us to know who to direct your question to. Thank You.

Thank you so much for your generous offer. It was certainly a sad thing for several of our exhibitors. I am just getting back from a few days of vacation but will check with my advisors to see if there is a need. Give me a few days to ask around and see what I can find out.