What is the best fall crop or flower to get my honey bees loaded for the...

What is the best fall crop or flower to get my honey bees loaded for the winter? How do I get rid of the blight on my tomatoes? The leaves have turned yellow with spots. Lastly, I plated my fall spinach and swiss chard, now that it has sprouted and do I need to thin it out and how far apart? Thank you.

Charles County Maryland vegetables beneficial insects plant selection

For your honey bees, flowers that continue to bloom into fall are great, such as coneflowers and black-eyed susans. Fall blooming flowers would include fall blooming asters, goldenrod and sedums.

For early blight on your tomatoes, make sure to keep plants well mulched to minimize soil splashing. Provide adequate spacing to increase air circulation and remove all suckers that emerge from the plant base. Remove and destroy badly infected lower leaves to slow the upward spread of the disease. For more information, see the following link.
http://plantdiagnostics.umd.edu/level3.cfm?causeID=405

Spinach and swiss chard should be thinned to 3 or 4 inches apart. LW