How to find bulk equisetum (horsetail)?

How can I locate people who have excess equisetum (horsetail), who would be willing to harvest (or allow harvesting of) their top growth? I'm planning some soil regeneration experiments in Oregon.

Harney County Oregon

Greetings and thanks for the question. I believe your best bet would be to contact the public land management agencies in your area. Riparian Specialists and Botanists with either the Bureau of Land Management or the Forest Service should have knowledge and maybe even records on where equisetum is located on their district. For private lands, you might try contacting the local Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD). SWCDs work with private landowners to accomplish conservation projects on their properties and may have and share (with landowner permission) information on where equisetum is located on private lands. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to follow-up if you strike out with the leads I've provided. Good luck!