Carefully with a skid steer

I just built a new house with a septic mound system. By the time we moved In, the weeds were 5 feet tall on the septic mound. After clearing mound to grass level, there were many small rocks and the ground surface was very uneven. Now I have removed the small rocks and had 15 yards of black dirt delivered close to mound. I want to spread this dirt and grow quality grass. I would like to dump piles of dirt to be raked and seeded on mound. We have had no rain for approx 3 weeks. The ground is very hard on mound. Can I carefully do this with a skid steer or will I need to use my riding mower with a small trailer to dump many piles of dirt on mound? I just want to put 2" of dirt on top so I can grow grass. If you can help, I will be very grateful.

Dane County Wisconsin landscape design horticulture

We advise not driving anything heavier than a lawn mower over a septic mound.

Here is a link that describe planting on and around septic mounds:
http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/landscaping/landscaping-septic-systems/

I hope this is helpful. Please contact AaE again if you have further questions.