I was referred to you by Jen Durben of the Garrett Count Chamber of Commerce...

I was referred to you by Jen Durben of the Garrett Count Chamber of Commerce in relation to wedding planning. She listed the MD 4H Environmental Center as a possible venue. Could you please give me some info if this is something you accommodate? I was unable to find anything on your website about hosting large groups/events besides having a minimum of 30 &a maximum 158 guests.

Garrett County Maryland

Hello, there have been several weddings held at the 4-H Center in the past. The numbers you listed are for overnight accommodations - up to 158 beds available. For a wedding one could have a higher number of guests if they were not planning to spend the night.
The Center is usually reserved with youth camps and environmental groups but there are some available dates each year.
I would advise you to arrange a tour of the Center to see the facilities first, then check about available dates. The Center coordindator is Darrell Spence and you can reach him at 301-697-7170 or e-mail dspence2@umd.edu
Best of luck with your wedding planning.