enrollment questions

Asked July 26, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT

I have two boys I'm thinking of enrolling in the 4H program for chickens and rabbits. What is the fee for kids to enroll in the 4H program? Where would I enroll kids in the 4H program?

Washington County Oregon 4-h

1 Response

Terrific! Please call the Washington County Extension office to find out about getting started in 4-H in your area. You can reach them at 503-821-1119.
Thanks for your question.