Where can I have my pressure canner checked?

Asked July 23, 2014, 4:11 PM EDT

I have a pressure canner and was told that I should have it checked before using it. Where can I take it to have it checked?

Lorain County Ohio

1 Response

The Medina County (Ohio) Cooperative Extension System office can check your pressure canner. You can contact the office by calling 330-725-4911.