why are my pumpkins green.i planted from seed so i'm not sure. do they change...
Green pumpkins will ripen up with sunlight, warmth, and time--by following these steps:
- Remove the pumpkins from the patch and wash off the dirt.
- Place your pumpkins on a warm, sunny deck or patio.
- They can also be brought inside. If you bring them indoors, make sure there is good air circulation to minimize the chances of mold and rotting.
- Turn the greenest side of the pumpkin towards the sun.
- Rotate the pumpkin from time to time to allow the sun to reach the greener parts of the pumpkin.
- If left outdoors, bring them in at night to keep the pumpkins' temperature warmer.
Please let me know if you need additional information.
tanks for that info. never saw pumpkins grow, just when there orange. again, thanks