Alfalfa planting.

Do you have any experience planting alfalfa on ground with high SCN egg counts? Egg numbers range from 20000-33000 eggs/100cc of soil.All the information i have been able to find so far says it would not be a problem,but SCN issues are pretty new in this area.Any info would be very helpfull. Thank you,Dave Olson Fosston Tri Coop.

Polk County Minnesota insect issues pastures and forages alfalfa soybean cyst nematode

Sorry for the slow response; I've been on vacation for the last 10 days.
I don't have experience with planting alfalfa after soybean in a field infested with SCN. Alfalfa is an alternate host to SCN; therfore, alfalfa is not a good rotational crop to reduce SCN numbers. SCN will reproduce in alfalfa, but it is generally not a problem and should not reduce yield.
I've referred you to Seth Naive in Minnesota, who may have more experience with this in your area.