Shrub identification

I have a shrub growing in my yard with red "berries" that I need identified. I have attached two photos. 2 different nurseries here in Bend said they thought is some kind of dwarf cherry and the fruit is edible. They are blueberry sized and have pits.

Deschutes County Oregon cherry trees

Hi, I will need to see leaf arrangement, buds, and fruit and leaf size to make a possible identification. You are encouraged to bring a sample of the branch and the fruit to our plant clinic for identification. Cut at least six inches to include several leaves and the terminal bud. The more sample we have to work with the more likely we are to get a positive id. There are shrub form ornamental cherries such as Nanking cherry, but unfortunately I cannot see enough from the photos to make that id. These types of shrubs are not necessarily grown for the fruit which tends to be sour but in some cases can be used for jams or jellies.
Our plant clinic is open from 9-5 Monday through Friday on the fairgrounds in Redmond near parking lot "D"

Thanks, Amy Jo