I have a one acre property and am fortunate not to have to comply with the...

I have a one acre property and am fortunate not to have to comply with the dictates of a homeowners assn. I have accumulated some brush piles on my property and noticed yesterday that bumble bees have made a nest in one. I'm pleasantly surprised by this. I had read recently that brush piles may be sought by BBs for nesting. Can you give me an idea when it would be OK to dismantle the brush pile? I eventually want to take it to the yard waste site at the FRED Co. landfill. I would eventually build up a new brush pile and may even be able to have one always available. Except for spraying roundup discriminately on thistle in my lawn, I use no chemicals on my property.

Frederick County Maryland beneficial insects bumblebees

So glad to hear you have a bumble bee nest.
Only queens overwinter and they do so underground. The rest of the bumble bees die. So, the best time to dismantle your brush pile would be late in fall or in the winter when the colony is gone.
Thanks for asking.