can you take another look at my potatoes. I believe I have flea beetles and...

can you take another look at my potatoes. I believe I have flea beetles and have sprayed. but now i have yellow and brown leaves. What is that? Should i remove these leaves as they appear? is there someting I can do to stop the spread of this?

Queen Anne's County Maryland potatoes vegetables flea beetles

Yes, you did have flea beetles.

Yes, you can remove these leaves as they yellow. Potatoes will have some leaf yellowing. It could also be the natural yellowing and browning that signal that the potato plants have finished growing and it's almost time to harvest the potatoes.

ECn

The potatoes show no sign of flowering. I planted them Mr 15th- kennebec variety. Should not they flowered by now. I thought tubers stopped growing once temperatures were much above 80 so should i wait for them to flower?

You won't always see flowers on potatoes. Dig up a bit and see if there are any potatoes down there. Should be.