Help With Consolidation Paperwork

Asked July 3, 2014, 2:56 PM EDT

Hi, I am in default on student loans. I need help to fill out consolidation papers with special circumstances/ income based pay. Is there an organization that helps out with this so I'm not putting myself in another jam? Thank you.

Cass County North Dakota personal finance student loans consolidate sudent loans

1 Response

The Bank of North Dakota Student Loan Services can help you. They are a great service for those living in North Dakota.

Contact Information
Local: 701.328.5660
Toll Free: 800.472.2166 ext. 328.5660
TTY: 800.366.6888
Fax: 701.328.5629
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.