duck farming

I am interested in having a large commercial duck farm but don't know how to go about starting it. Please help me

Outside United States entrepreneurship raising waterfowl

Before starting any enterprise you need to establish or have a market to sell the product. You need to either find a wholesale market or be prepared to market directly from farm or a farmers market, or directly to consumers such as restaurants. You need to make sure you can clear all regulatory requirements as well. These include , business licenses, permits, zoning, and health certifications especially if you are selling processed meat or eggs. Make sure you also have insurance since you can be liable for injuries your products may cause. It is difficult to offer more detailed suggestions or advice without more information on your location, skill and knowledge level, or scope of production.