Lost Record Book

Asked June 29, 2014, 6:04 PM EDT

My daughter, Rebekah Hobson, rode horses first in Grant County 2012, then in Marion County 2013 and now she is riding back in Grant County 2014. What can we do to get her lost record book and/or a new record book to Grant County Fair this year? Thanks, Trina Hobson

Grant County Oregon 4-h

1 Response

Copies of record book are not retained by the county 4-H programs. You should call your county office to find out about records requirements for participation. They can also help you find the forms needed to start your records over. Here is a link to some forms, including records http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/general-4h-publications
The phone number for Grant county is 541-575-1911, Marion county is 503-588-5301.