Grapes not doing well

Good afternoon. I live in Mount Holly, NJ and I have two grape vines that are approximately 4 years old. I have gotten a few clusters of grapes in the past but not much. This year I was excited because I had hundreds of tiny flower clusters that I had hoped would become a plentiful crop of grapes. Unfortunately all but two browned off and died. I also notice that in some parts of the vine the grape leaves are curling downward and the vine does not seem to be growing and spreading as fast as in years past. I have attached a few pictures. Can you or someone offer me a diagnosis and some advice on how to get my vines to produce a nice crop? Thank you for your time.

Burlington County New Jersey plant disease grapes viticulture soil and fertility issues

Hi - based on the shapes of the leaves in your first picture, I'm guessing that at least part of the problem is that the vines have suffered some herbicide damage. The deformation and cupping of the tissue looks similar to what some herbicides can do to grapes. The dead clusters can also be a sign of that.

Do you or your neighbors use any kind of weed n feed on your lawns? Those products typically contain 2,4-D which can cause damage in very low concentrations (I've attached a picture from a vineyard that got hit with 2,4-D damage earlier this year). Are newer leaves emerging that don't have the cupping or "wrinkled" look?

That would be my first suggestion based on the pictures.