Hello- I have 4 Fireside apple trees that are about 12 years old. About 2...

Hello- I have 4 Fireside apple trees that are about 12 years old. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed 3 out of the 4 trees had branches that had leaves turning yellow and brown, and the apples were turning mushy and falling off. We did spray a pesticide on the trees a week ago, and I don't see any signs of bugs. I have been all over the internet, I am just not sure what the issue is. I have 5 other apple trees that are about 5 years old (different varieties)that are just fine. Could it possibly be the extra moisture with all this rain? Hopefully the picture I upload is helpful in your determination of what the problem may be. Thank you. Jen Karpenske

Polk County Wisconsin apples home apple production apple cultivars apple diseases apple trees

You need to contact your local county extension office. They should have a horticulturalist who can help you.