This is a soft peach colored Knock-Out Rose in my front yard. It gets full...

This is a soft peach colored Knock-Out Rose in my front yard. It gets full sun. It was cut back/shaped in the very early spring, and has also been sprayed with Ecosmart 3-in-1 rose and flower care spray, but over one month ago. I'm concerned I may have over sprayed with rose spray and burnt plant? Bug damage is clearly evident; suggestions for care welcome. Please advise as to what it might need to revive and bloom; it has not bloomed this year. Thank you!

St. Mary's County Maryland shrubs roses sawfly damage

The rose foliage in your photo looks it was subject to damage by the rose slug and the yellowing foliage looks like a fungal leaf spot. In the Maryland area many roses are being affected by the rose slug, an insect pest. Look at our website for photos and information on the rose slug https://extension.umd.edu/learn/rose-slug
You will have to look for this pest. To control apply insecticidal soap or horticultural oil. Follow label directions. Water the shrub during dry periods and keep mulch no thicker than two inches and away from the base of the shrub. Remove yellowing and diseased foliage from the ground.