Identify type and/or species

I found this in my yard and would like to know if it is evasive or if not if I can transplant it now or have to wait until fall. I hope you get the pictures I sent. Please let me know because when I observed what I sent , they didnt seem to show. is there a paperclip that I need to go to here in order for you to get them?

Thank you,

Diane Leksche

Isabella County Michigan

In reviewing your pictures and comparing them to the references I have, I believe the weed you're asking to have identified is actually a tree -- White Mulberry. The following link is to a bulletin I found on mulberry. https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/FNR/FNR_237.pdfIf you have any further questions or if I can be of further help, feel free to get in contact with me.

I found an unusual spider in my field behind my yard near my blueberry plants. Can you identify if it is evasive or if I should let it go to live in my yard. It was on the ground when I found it, and it isn't very fast moving. We think it could be a Star Spider, or related, because of the horns and the way they are positioned on its body.

I do not know which insect this is. Dr. Howard Russell, Entomologist at MSU at the MSU Diagnostic Lab can help you. E-mail your pictures to Howard at bugman@msu.edu.As for the white mulberry, yes you could transplant it into your yard. Most anytime would work to transplant it. Make sure you water it good to help get through the transplant shock.