This is my daughter selling meat chickens and our 4-H adviser said we need to...

This is my daughter selling meat chickens and our 4-H adviser said we need to send letters to potential buyers. Need an example of how to do this. What all should be in letter

Clinton County Ohio

Hello:It is a good idea to reach out to buyers prior to the fair to invite them to participate in the sale as well as support your daughter. Some members send letters while other members visit buyers face to face. Please visit our county website for tips. (Clinton.osu.edu). A buyers flyer will be posted next week that can be printed out and given to buyers that explains the sale and gives dates & times. Resources are also shared at QA events in Clinton County. If you have more questions please contact the Cl. Co. Extension office at 937.382.0901.