Homemade chicken broth safety question

Hi. I've had homemade chicken broth simmering in my slow cooker for about 12 hours, only the machine went off somewhere between 1AM and 6AM when I woke up! The pot was still quite warm, so I turned it back on again. Is it likely safe to consume the broth? It has been kept covered continuously.

Multnomah County Oregon

Here are some guidelines for determining the safety of foods. For bacteria growth to occur, the broth would have had to cool to under 140’F and been at that temperature for at least 2-3 hours and there would have had to have been contamination for bacteria to be present because most would have been killed by the previous simmering. The final determination would depend on how cool the broth got and for how long. Do you have any idea of the actual temperature? Be sure that it is heated to at least 165’F before consuming or cool it as quickly as possible for storage. This publication has more details and includes some good suggestions for cooling foods quickly for storage. http://www.extension.uidaho.edu/swfcs/Food%20Preservation%20Publications%20Page_files/pnw0250.pdf