Advice on Peach Leaf Diseaes

I the last several days my peach tree has developed a leaf disease (see pictures). Eventually the leaves turn yellow and drop. Can you tell me what I might do to alleviate this? I recently sprayed the tree with Immunox and Captan and a small amount of Permethrin. Could this have caused the problem?

New Castle County Delaware

Thank you for contacting Cooperative Extension. Without seeing a physical sample of the leaves and checking it under the microscope, I cannot say for sure. However, the leaf spot may be a bacterial leaf spot. It will not kill the tree, but you might want to trim back branches that die back because the bacteria will survive in dead twigs and buds. Fruit trees in our area usually best maintained with standard fruit tree sprays for diseases and insects. You can purchase fruit tree sprays at garden centers and stores. You are welcome to send in a sample to your county Cooperative Extension office, which in your case would be at 461 Wyoming Rd in Newark.

My best,
Nancy