farm pond drain pipe repair

Asked June 10, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT

our farm pond drain pipe appears to be rusted on the outlet side at the bottom of the dike. We need to have someone look at the pipe that is vertical in the pond and horizontal in the dike to make sure they are going to keep the pond from draining and/or overflowing.


1 Response

I suggest you contact your county Conservation district. they may have a list of contractors that do pond work and may come out to look at the pipe. The contractor should be able to assess the job and give you an estimate, if one is needed. You may want to ask around or get several quotes before making a decision.
We have a listing of pond consultants on the water resources website. try some of the ones near you.