Help interpreting a water sample for plant nutrition.

I am looking for information regarding optimal levels of nutrients for a water sample taken from my aquaponics system.

The following are the results:
PH 7.0

SOLUBLE SALTS
(MMHO) 2.10

PARTS PER MILLION OF:

NITRATE-N 95
PHOSPHORUS 0.2
POTASSIUM 81
CALCIUM 375
MAGNESIUM 57
SODIUM 125
CHLORIDE 247
ALKALINITY 10
IRON 1.26
*
PERCENT OF TOTAL SALTS:
NITRATE 6.5
POTASSIUM 5.5
CALCIUM 25.4
MAGNESIUM 3.9

AMMONIUM 0
SODIUM 8.5
CHLORIDE 16.7

I understand that different plants will have different requirements, but I'm looking for ranges like: low, optimum, high, excessive, etc.

Thank you,
Paul

p.s. Just to clarify - I'm asking about plant nutrition, not fish.

Michigan

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.