the soil I planted a norland semi dwarf apple tree this month is quite moist...

the soil I planted a norland semi dwarf apple tree this month is quite moist will it be ok? it also had flowers and they are turning brown.my 2 ,3 year hazen has just a few leaves and some are drying up is it dying due to the cold winter?

St. Louis County Minnesota

Apple trees require a site in full sun, so choose a spot where the sun shines directly for at least 8 hours each day. Because they bloom fairly early in spring, the trees should not be planted on low sites where cold air may settle .Any good garden soil should suffice, but avoid areas where water stands for several hours after a rain. Good drainage is important to the health of fruit trees. You may not have chosen the best site for your tree. As far as the blooms turning brown, that is natural as they fade. I have no idea what a hazen is.

is it correct to remove the flowers from a new planted apple tree?hazen 2-3 yr. old apple treedidnt get much leaves some are drying up ,the trunk is still alive will the tree die?

It really doesn't matter if you remove the flowers or not. What you need to do is find the right home for your tree. As I stated before, it needs full sun; does not like to have the roots constantly wet, and should be in good soil. Analyze your planting site to see if it is right. It sounds as though your tree is dying right now.