PCE groundwater contamination

Asked June 8, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT

Many private wells in our area have been found to contain PCE. We have not been notified as having a contaminated well. How do I know that as it is a private well? How can I get my well water tested for PCE contamination?? Thanks for your time.

Montgomery County Pennsylvania

1 Response

Hi! You wouldn't be "notified" unless they you are part of some investigation that DEP or EPA was doing. So, you won't know unless you pay to test the water. I recommend that you contact National Testing Labs (watercheck.com) to get it tested for PCE.