Hello I have a Concorde Grape vine that I cut in half this past weekend. It...

Hello I have a Concorde Grape vine that I cut in half this past weekend. It is the base of the vine that is in the ground. Is this completely ruined or would I be able to bury the both ends of the vine and maybe add some root stimulator? Not sure what I should do so if you have any advice I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Wright County Minnesota concord grapes

I'm uncertain about the damage to your grape vine. A photo or two would help me to get a good idea.

Grapes are pretty hardy plants and can survive being cut right to the ground, but the Concord is marginally hardy here in Minnesota so this damage might be enough to compromise its long term survival. I wouldn't bother with root stimulators - they are unlikely to help.

Here is a fact sheet from the University about growing and caring for grapes:
http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/fruit/growing-grapes-for-home-use/#C

As you can see from this publication it is the roots that you want to protect. If there is one healthy vine you can trim out the others and wait to see if the plant will recover enough to support it.

I hope this is helpful. Please contact AaE again if you have further questions.