Show Birds

Asked May 30, 2014, 7:33 AM EDT

I would like my daughter to get into 4H and show her chickens at the fair. The Dodge County Fair registration paperwork says she needs to show NPIP papers. We raise backyard chickens for our enjoyment and yummy eggs. What are NPIP papers and how do I get one of my flock NPIP papers?
Thank you.

Dodge County Wisconsin

1 Response