I started an indoor worm bin a few months ago and am collecting the liquid...

I started an indoor worm bin a few months ago and am collecting the liquid that drains out of the bottom to use as fertilizer on my gardens and house plants. Should I dilute this liquid or use it full strength? thanks. -Deb

Benton County Minnesota vermiculture

Worm tea contains beneficial microbes that may help control or prevent plant disease and improve soil health. It typically contains nitrogen in the form of nitrate or ammonium, phosphorus and potassium, which are the three macro nutrients necessary for plant growth. Leachate, on the other hand, does not benefit your garden, because as it moves through the compost, it picks up material which may contain pathogens and chemicals from the compost that are toxic to plants and humans. However, leachate can be an effective natural herbicide. Apply it to weeds or dispose of it, but do not use leachate on desirable plants.

thanks.