flowering crab tree problrm

Asked May 26, 2014, 6:12 PM EDT

We having issues with our trees in the front and back yards. Could it be wilt? You can se them at 241 Dillway street. Thanks Jim White (Iowa State grad of 1973

Muscatine County Iowa

1 Response

ISU Extension does not have a horticulturist in Muscatine County. However, you are welcome to send photographs or a plant specimen to the ISU Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic for diagnosis.

Digital photographs should be sent to pidc@iastate.edu

Tips for submitting plant specimens can be found at http://www.ent.iastate.edu/pidc/