Photinia Hard Pruning

In mid-April of this year I hard-pruned a Photinia bush in my yard in an attempt to get it to grow in a more manageable size (please see attached photos). To date, it has not sprouted any new growth. Would you expect this plant to send out shoots of new growth this year or next? I would like to keep this bush if I have not killed it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Multnomah County Oregon pruning horticulture

Photinia is not an easy shrub to kill, so I suggest you hang tight another month or so before giving up. Keep it watered, as if under the eves, it might already be dry.
A word of caution: while there are about 60 species of Photinia, most plants I see in this area are the large ones. I personally pruned one near my drive, and even weekly trimming didn't keep it in check. Yours is planted very near the foundation, and where it may damage the utilities and house siding. If it gets too big again, consider replacing it with a dwarf evergreen shrub for ease of care.
OSU Landscape Plants, Photinia information, available here: http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ldplants/3plants.htm#Photinia