Hi I found this email address online for the County extension and I am hoping...

Hi I found this email address online for the County extension and I am hoping I have the right place. I found what appears to be a bed bug on my daughters bed, however she has no bite marks. Now my son, infant and I all have bites all over. I was hoping that I could send a picture or come into the office and have this bug Identified so I could put my mind at ease that I'm not sending my kids to bed to be feasted upon and if it is a bed bug to create a pest management plan with the help of you guys, considering I've never had or seen bed bugs till I moved into this apartment. Please Respond Asap Sincerely, Mother of three feeling Helpless!

Union County Ohio

Hi,Bed bugs are pesky critters. You can go on line to www.ohioline.osu.edu and type in bed bugs in the search area. There is a fact sheet there that will show you what they look like and how to get rid of them. You can also take them to your local Extension Office and someone should be able to identify them.
Best Regards,Barbara