signs for use in out reach programs

our chapter would like to use signs to promote ourselves when we are doing out reach programs and or chapter projects.
could you please guide me to a portal that would have information on cost size and availability?
thankx, Bill Hoover
Trans-Pecos Chapater

Texas master naturalist

Thank you for your question. What program are you with? And what type of outreach? This will help assign your question to the appropriate expert.

Sorry, we are with the Texas Master Naturalist program. Our programs range from highway clean ups to river clean ups. We also partner with TPWD adopting a nature trail and have also adopted a park in El Paso, The Rio Bosque Wetlands park. We also work with El Paso Water utilities, El Paso Archaeological Museum and throw in some nature hikes to different areas.

Thank you. With this additional information I can help get you to the appropriate person. Unfortunately, Michelle Haggerty, Statewide Coordinator for Texas Master Naturalists, is not set up in our system allowing me to send her your question.

To avoid further delays, please contact Michelle directly at 830.896.2504 or mhaggerty@ag.tamu.edu

If you can't get her that way, please let me know and I'll try something else.