hatboro

Hello, I am a resident of Hatboro, pa, a town in Montgomery count of approximately 7400 people. In the past few years Hatboro has greatly changed. I am seeing empty store fronts, failing businesses, the demolition of historical sites, and increase in townhouse developments. Hatboro is a very congested town with no increase in resources. The newest project is for a beautiful lot, at the corner of my street, to be torn down for a townhouse development to be constructed. The sketch and plan has already been submitted and they are entering the review phase. I am gathering information and data to present before council as to why this is a fiscally bad decision as well as bad for the environment. I would appreciate any help!!

Montgomery County Pennsylvania land use

Hello! I suggest contacting Peter Wulfhorst (570-296-3400) or Neal Fogle (570-988-3950) to discuss this issue. They are land use planning experts with Penn State Extension and should be able to discuss this with you and possibly provide guidance on obtaining the data you're seeking.