Growing Hops

Asked May 7, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT

Do we have enough frost free days in Klamath Falls to grow hops that produce.

Klamath County Oregon

1 Response

The answer is yes and you can call and visit with your local master gardeners about it at the OSU Klamath County Extension Office. I am told that Rod Kucera at Mia and Pia’s Brewery uses local hops (from Klamath County) every fall.

The Contact information for the Klamath County Extension Office is:

6923 Washburn Way, Klamath Falls, OR 97603 Tel.: 541-883-7131

I hope this information helps!