I have three Snow Crabs that I purchased and planted two years ago. They are...

I have three Snow Crabs that I purchased and planted two years ago. They are now about an inch in diameter and six plus feet tall. My problem is when the trees were first wrapped for transport some of the branches were broken and did not survive leaving one side on two of the trees without many branches.Is there a grafting method whereby I could take some of the branches from a well populated part of the tree and place where they are needed to improve their shape?

Hennepin County Minnesota grafting

Check http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/fruit/grafting-and-budding-fruit-trees/ for information. Due to the work involved and the number of grafts that do not take most shaping is done by pruning.

most of the info on the grafting page does not seem to address my particular situation,of taking branches from one part of the tree and grafting to the trunk on the other side. Also shaping is kind of hard to do when there are no branches on one side. Can I use T budding with small diameter branches or maybe a side graft?

Give it a try. The reason there isn't more information on the same tree is because I haven't found anyone doing it. That doesn't mean that it won't work, give it a try.
Have a great Summer!