Controlling Caterpillar eating blueberry flower buds at bloom.

The worm visible on the included photo, has devastated 90 percent of my flower buds. It can be found inside the flower bud causing its sudden death. Previous field scouting did not revealed its vast presence or i have not noticed it . In my country only pyrethroid based insecticides are labeled for blueberries and i am afraid that i could not use them due to imminent bloom and expected bee poisoning. Are there other groups of insecticides that could possibly be used and show activity against this pest. I guess this worm to be some kind of a leafroller. What about using neonicinoids like thioclapride ? Many thanks in advance for any kind assistance.

Outside United States blueberry insects

It looks like that is a moth larvae or caterpillar. A insecticide containing a B.t. (Bacillus thuringensis) extract should be effective and safe for bees