Can you provide price information about a waste water treatment plant?

Hello, I am interested in a pre-treatment plant effluent of processing meat and milk, with a daily water waste of 5000 l of water. Could you please give me an approximate price or a website where I could find what I'm interested in? Thank you.

Outside United States animal manure management dairy lpelc meat processing water treatment wastewater treatment plants

Sorry it has taken so long to answer your question. But there is important information missing. I do not keep up with costs of facilities. As important as the volume, daily flow rate, is the BOD level of the waste stream. You need to get a measure of the biological oxygen demand, BOD, of whatever the final waste flow that you will have.

Things can and should be separated and handle separately to greatly reduce the load on the waste water treatment system. Blood for one add an enormous load to the treatment need. Meat and fat solids can add greatly to the BOD, too, as do the solids in the milk.

Meat processors generally separate blood and solids to add to composting, other treatment or disposal methods.

On a farm scale, a traditional dairy with a pipeline system can do the same thing by capturing the first five gallons that comes through the pipeline (with a lot of milk/milk fat) and adding that to the manure storage). With that done, sometimes a traditional septic system can handle milkhouse parlor waste.