Plant Rotation in the Garden I have 6 or 7 sections in my home garden through...

Plant Rotation in the Garden I have 6 or 7 sections in my home garden through which I want to rotate my crops. Full section crops are: Tomato Peppers Broccoli Squash Half Section crops are: Potatoes Beans Peas Onions This would allow for one fallow section each year. What do you recommend as a crop roation pattern for these sections?

Chisago County Minnesota

It is recommended that you do not plant related vegetables in the same spot more often than every 3 years. I have listed the some information that will help you with identifying vegetable families. ROOT CROPS Beets Carrots Onion Garlic Radish LEGUMES Peas Snap Beans COLE CROPS Broccoli Cabbage Cauliflower CURCURBITS Cucumbers Melons Summer squash and zucchini Winter squash and pumpkins SOLANACEOUS CROPS Peppers Tomatoes Potatoes Eggplant