Park Trees need to be evaluated for disease and drought stress

Asked April 15, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT

I am a HOA board member in the Northern Point Subdivision in north Harris County. Our problem is our park trees. Some seem to have disease, insects, and drought damage. We need professional advice/evaluation on these trees. Some, not all, need some TLC and probably some are too far gone to save. The board needs unbiased assistance to make this decision. My question is can the Cooperative Extension/University staff evaluate our trees or recommend a qualified individual? Thank you Tom Mauldin

Harris County Texas

1 Response

Your best bet would be to consult a certified arborist who could come out and make an on site assessment. The following web page has a link where you can enter a zip code and find certified arborists in your area based on the types of services you need from the arborist: