soggy shaded soil

Asked April 12, 2014, 7:37 PM EDT

how do I correct my NE facing bed? 1/2" standing water in places today.

Washington County Oregon

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.